Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
USD 190
HIExpress.com
Econo Lodge(Saint Joseph)
USD 83
The Inn at Harbor Shores(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
USD 297
Silver Beach Hotel(Saint Joseph)
USD 122
USD 240
Official Site
USD 67
USD 169
Staybridge.com
USD 127
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

All reviewsbistro restaurantwithin walking distancesilver beachoatmeallake michigansized refrigeratorpark viewfree breakfast buffetacross the streetkeurig coffee makerthe location is perfectseparate bedroombusiness triproom suiteshopping and restaurantsbeautifully decorated for christmassausage
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I have wanted to stay at this hotel for YEARS, but I am not willing to pay their summer season prices. I noticed that in the winter months the price is a fraction of summertime, so this was the year I planned to check it out, and it was worth it for us.

The room was their upgraded park view suite, again for a FRACTION of the summer rates, and was awesome. Two rooms, kitchen, very spacious, nice bathroom area and king bed. Since it's winter, the views of the lake were nice and not obstructed in anyway from the sixth floor we stayed.

The restaurant is horribly overpriced and we do not care for their food choices, as we had eaten here during the summer in previous visits. While this is not our dinner spot of choice, I am sure for those who like that fancy stuff, it might be more your cup o tea.

The staff was very pleasant no matter who we dealt with. The morning breakfast buffet ladies went over and above their job for us, even bringing me Diet Pepsi that I had requested with my breakfast. Their vending machines only have RC Cola choices, nothing else. The front desk chaps were also very welcoming and helpful as needed.

There was plenty of parking available for us, again in the off season, between the public parking lot next door, and the street. I am sure during the summer months, at least during the day, this could be a different story.

Breakfast buffet was scrambled eggs, sausage links, cold cereal, bread, muffins, fruit and a few other things. I have had better and worse. Their internet was not the best, forcing me to have to connect and disconnect multiple times before I could get a consistent signal, but for checking social media and email, was fine.

All in all, for the price we paid this was an awesome experience and we were glad we finally stayed here. We like staying at these type of places in the off season where we can check it off the bucket list, and review for the travel blog. I would not pay the in-season rate personally for our travel ambitions, but I am sure in the summer this is awesome with the views and people watching.

Room Tip: Top floor for best views and off season for best prices
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank runaway2travel
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Quaint, quiet and very relaxing! Beautiful views. Our room was very comfortable. Convenient walking distance to everything in downtown St. Joe. Great hotel staff, very helpful. The Bistro is fabulous! We cannot wait to come back again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alfred C
Reviewed 8 January 2018

We stayed for two nights so we could enjoy the near-by wineries. Could use some updating, but overall is a nice location, easy to walk around the downtown area and a short drive to most of the wineries. The restaurant was very good-- but sitting by the windows is chilly! For breakfast -- its free, so don't expect a large selection of items, and coffee was just eh.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 January 2018

This was the hotel that most of the guests stayed at for my son's wedding. We had such excellent care. The rehearsal dinner was excellent. The decorations were perfect. Allison took wonderful care of us making the weekend memorable.

Room Tip: Select lake view. It is worth it.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Our first visit to this town and the hotel! Beautifully decorated for Christmas. The rooms are big with a living room area and a separate bedroom. Fridge, microwave and Keurig machine in room. Bed is very comfortable, room very quiet. Small fitness room — but glad they have one. Would be great if it had some free weights and mats. Delicious continental breakfast with quite a few delicious choices. Free parking. We enjoyed our stay here!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family