“Typical”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #29 of 43 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Description: Come visit us at 928 W US 2 in St. Ignace. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in to pick up a quick lunch to eat on the road. Long line in the drive through, but moved reasonably quickly. My order was accurate, and typical McDonald's fare. Always busy, but consistent.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Went through drive through and my order was completely screwed up. I ordered a large fry and it was only a quarter of the way full. All of my sandwiches were made incorrectly and I didn’t get any of the sauces I asked for. When I called to make a verbal complaint a manager named Thomas answered and argued with me the whole time and kept saying “managers were bagging the food” so I guess that means they couldn’t have done anything wrong? ‍♀️ Honesty the worst fast food experience I’ve ever had. I’ll definitely be taking my business next door for now on. ‍♀️

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Food average. Service sucked. Took us 12 minutes to get food. When questioned why took so long staff stated can't help it I am only one up there. Lobby dirty tables dirty. Go to Burger King instead

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Stopped here for lunch. Was planning on stopping at clydes but it was packed. As was Mcdonald's, but they took our order and had it within I would day 3-4 minutes was very impressed with the service.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Super busy on a Sunday afternoon but they handled the rush quickly. Food was hot and fresh. However, check your order. They messed up our order and we don’t want to fight the traffic to go back. Removed one star for order mixup.