“Great pizza, and amazing Calzone.”
Review of B.C. Pizza

B.C. Pizza
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Price range: USD 5 - USD 30
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: At BC Pizza of St. Ignace we pride ourselves on offering the best handmade gourmet pizza in town. Our everyday lunch buffet and our half off Tuesdays are our most popular offerings. We also feature: outdoor seating with a great view of Mackinac Island, gourmet pizzas, subs, salads, wings, pastas, Mexican items, and beer! We use the reviews to better train our crew and serve our customers. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call and ask for a manager. Thank you for eating at BC Pizza
Reviewed 24 September 2016

After a long day on Mackinac Island my Mom, sister and I just wanted to relax in our hotel room and eat pizza. So we remembered passing the place on the way to the Arnold boat dock. I ordered online on the boat back to St. Ignace. The food was ready when I asked it to be ready. My Mom and Sister loved their pepperoni pizza, and my Calzone was so good. I wish I lived closer to BC pizza.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Great pizza and pizza buffet. Nice salads too! Good place for the whole family and they are friendly here.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Hot delicious pizza.! We sat outside and enjoyed a two man band. They were so good! It was truck show weekend and very busy but we still got our food in a timely manner.

Reviewed 20 September 2016

Cheap great tasting pizza with music outside. We sat on the deck with a pizza and a pitcher of beer. Great live music. They deliver!

Thank D.B. C
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Ordered pizza from BC's for delivery to our hotel (for six of us) after a looooong day on the Island. They brought us great pizza (hot, fresh, and on time), and even thought to bring us plates, napkins, etc. that we would need. We certainly would recommend BC's!