“Tasty gyros and great Grecian potatoes ”

Zorba's Greek Cuisine Incorporated
Ranked #72 of 303 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Zorba's is a very casual dining establishment. The gyros are delicious, as are the Grecian potatoes (served in lemon juice and olive oil). The saganaki (flaming cheese) is also very good. Service is generally decent and prices are fair.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I looked forward to going to this restaurant all day. We do not have very many choices for greek food in our area so going to Zorba's is a treat. Not so tonight! We were a party of five. As we tried to place our order, we were told, "We are out of that" numerous times. We finally placed our order. The waitress brought everyone's food and after she had served everyone else she said to me, "We are out of the spinach pie. Did you want something else?" I told her I needed to see the menu. She brought the menu, but did not return immediately to take my order. When she got there I ordered the chicken, but told her to make the greek salad to go because by that time my friends were finished with their meals! It was at that time, she told us that they were out of a lot of items because the greek festival had been held over the weekend. When I got my bill I expected that if I did not receive my meal for free, it would be discounted. Imagine my surprise when I was overcharged! The food here is very good, but what a terrible disappointment. This was the first time in my life I have left a restaurant without tipping a waitress. Everyone in our party agreed that the food they got was very good. No one was impressed with the service. Least of all me. It was a very disappointing experience. It will be a very long time before I return.

3  Thank Pam557
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Although the interior could use a serious cleaning after our state mandated no smoking in any restaurant or lounge....
The owner Tom changes the carpet every few years and changes the table covers periodically as well.
So for the most part it is adequately clean where you eat.

Now for the food,
It is as authentic as it's owner Tom who came straight from Greece!
He is super friendly and always greets us when we come in and he is there!

They have daily specials that offer American fare as well as Greek.

Portions are generous.
Food has always been fresh.

Love the Gyro Plate for $6.50
And Greek salad is good too!
When the Patitsio is fresh out of the oven it is heavenly!
All of their lamb dishes are wonderful too!

They have the absolute best Coffee in town!

Sheri has been the server there for ever and she goes the millionth mile to make sure everyone is happy!

We make it a point to go here once a month and often times much more!
And many times it will be a group of family & friends!

If you like Greek food I think you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

My husband and I visit Zorba's when ever possible, though we wish it could be even more often. We've tried just about everything on the menu, and to say their food is delicious just doesn't express how truely yummy Zorba's is. This restaurant is a gem to be sure! Check it out, try anything. It's amazing. Opa!

Reviewed 20 May 2016

Love the gyros and Grecian potatoes (drenched in lemon juice and olive oil). The Saganaki is tasty and I'm not even a fan of cheese. Prices are decent.