“Love the gyros and Grecian potatoes”

Zorba's Greek Cuisine Incorporated
Ranked #73 of 303 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 20 May 2016

Love the gyros and Grecian potatoes (drenched in lemon juice and olive oil). The Saganaki is tasty and I'm not even a fan of cheese. Prices are decent.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

We used YELP to find a place to grab a bite after going to a library book sale. Zorbas had great reviews, so we decided to try it. The one that said this should be on Diners/Dives was the review that grabbed me. And my husband, adult son who was with it, and I all agree. Doesn't look like much from the street and we had a bit of trouble deciding WHICH door to enter. (the one closet the bar-across-the-street's "private" parking lot). Excellent gyros, wow! The flaming cheese, should have ordered two! The Greek potatoes; never had anything like them. YUMMY. And the dolmadas??? Out of this world. We will be back. Get the Old Gyro combination; it is a Gyro, spanakopita, two dolmadas and a good size serving of Greek potatoes. Plenty of food!

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 22 February 2016

I'd been to Zorba's many times while I lived in Saginaw but I hadn't been back in 20 years. It was like a flashback; everything was still the same. The food is still great and the atmosphere inside is comfortable. The service was fast and the staff is still polite and friendly. As I said in the past, I'll be back. Thanks for the touch of Greek food.

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

We love this little dive for a great lunch. The flaming Saganaki and the gyros are better than in Greektown of Detroit in our opinion!

Reviewed 28 October 2015

Run-down and nasty inside. Food is good but when you walk in you might want to leave.Sevice is good. Accross the street is the scottish inn, GO THERE lol to eat...