“Amazing Root Beer, Friendly Staff”
Review of Culver's

Culver's
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Saginaw
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 July 2017

My daughter and I were shopping and didn't want to wait a long time to go to a restaurant. We stopped at this Culvers and had the friendliest staff wait on us. They were very courteous and helpful. The restaurant is kept clean. The food was good, but love the root beer, both in regular and diet. It can be addicting! They took all of our order at one time, and brought our ice cream later after we had eaten our meal. Everything was fixed fresh and not left in a steamer or anything like that. They also have Senior Disount. We stop there whenever we have the chance.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

The standard for all cheese curds.

In addition, the Culver root beer is mellowly delicious. The pub burger has a nice crisp edge and the cheeses complement each other.

Service was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Clean inside but trashy outside.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Well yet another restaurant has lost my business today. Last Thursday went to Culvers in Saginaw. drive through ordered food sat in lot. Realized that food was wrong not a double burger and no dressings. Wife goes in, they send her back out with dressings in a small container. Still not the right burger either. So I guess I'm supposed to do there job. Today we go back, I talk to the manager says owner is here. I talk to him, sorry but we cant do anything without the receipt and I replied we had the receipt. He replies well I was there that day, we could have remade our food sir. I reply ok well I know a TGI Fridays down the road ill be continuing to order from, as he replies yeah well we will remake any burger you ask us too. I just wanted to hit my head on the wall w/e. I ordered my food and told Raeshelle yep not coming to this location anymore. Glad theres a lot of choices in the world we live in :) later idiots

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

The cheese curds are absolutely delicious. A nice breading over squeaky cheese. The burgers are nicely prepared. They do have a diet version of their root beer.

Service is polite and prompt.

The restaurant was very clean.

There is one parking spot for veterans near the door and vets do get a 10% discount on their meals.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2017

I love the cod dinner at Culver's, so that is usually what I order. It comes with great fries and cole slaw. I have a friend who has ordered the pot roast sandwich and loves it. I often get my meal to go (on my way home from work) and they are generous with condiments as well, providing multiple packages of tartar sauce, ketchup, etc. Chocolate and vanilla custard is always available, and there is also a different "flavor of the day" every day of the month. I think kids would love this place.

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Culver's? Share your experiences!