“Fresh, Big, Deeeee-licious!”

Intermission Deli
Ranked #1 of 309 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Small, unassuming locale between three of Saginaw's busiest roads lies this gem...But don't let the location fool you, their meats, breads and toppings are always fresh and delicious!

I'm usually a guy who goes with what I like and sticks with it, but I've tried seemingly half of their menu, from their signature "Intermission Delight" (with tons of different meats and cheeses) to the "Cowboy" (for onion lovers) to their take on a Reuben--which I probably get more than anything else.

Their bread is sourced locally from an iconic Saginaw bakery...Prepared fresh for them every single day--so you know it's fresh.

The only down side is that they do occasionally run out of bread, and they close when that happens. I do find that criminal--for the probably $0.25-$0.30 they spend for each bread, they'd be better off taking the leftovers down the street to the Salvation Army or the Soup Kitchen or somewhere, rather than running out and leaving customers disappointed (I've been disappointed 2-3 times before because of this)--and I guess you know it's fresh since there's not much of a chance of 'yesterday's bread'...I don't hold it against them, I'll always keep going back for Saginaw's best sub.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Great locally owned deli. Owner is on site most of the time. Subs come out fast and fresh. Very large. Good meats good cheeses. Great local bakery bread. Very fair prices. If your thinking about giving it a try, do it.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I've been eating at Intermission since I was a kid in the 80's. Best sandwich in town. A must stop whenever I visit Saginaw.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Fast service, great staff, anything you want on the sub, and bread is soft and homemade! Parking lot a little small but worth the stop.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 12 April 2017

This is a great place to get sandwiches that actually have meat to go with the bread! So many options and a fair price!

Date of visit: April 2017

Been to Intermission Deli? Share your experiences!