“Goto spot”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #17 of 309 Restaurants in Saginaw
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Saginaw is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

When traveling Panera is my goto spot for food as I can trust it and I like the variety they offer. My Dad had never been and he just loved the French onion soup. The broccoli cheddar is my favorite.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 20 September 2016

The last few times I have been in a Panera Bread they have been dirty and the food has been sub-par. This location was clean and the food was overall pretty good. One thing I will say about Panera Bread, the prices for a sandwich are a little on the steep side.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

While Panera's is a chain, or is it a franchise, this one did not meet the standard that I've seen at other Panera locations I've visited. Poor service, no help ordering, and poor presentation of the menu selections. They were just thrown in a basket. Add to this the fact that the order was wrong even though there were very few customers in the store. Hmmmm, maybe that's why no one was there.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We stop here once in a while for Coffee Hot chocolate and a couple of pastries. I did have a run in with a manager her some time back, that was resolved quickly and professionally. The seating area here is VERY nice always clean a nice big window to view the outside, and fairly quiet, much better seating than Starbucks.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Every thing is very good. The food, service, cleanliness, people, and the prices. Every Panera Bread we have visited is very good.

Date of visit: August 2016

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!