“What a find”

G's Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 303 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stopped by after hearing great things and was not disappointed. Cheese bread was the best and their ranch is one of the best I have ever tasted...will be back!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

I had the homemade lasagna and added meatballs. The lasagna was superb and the meatballs had a nice zing to them. Could only eat half of the order. She had the chicken caprese sandwich with homemade loaded potato chips. Totally yummy.

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Their pizza is one of only a few good pizza's in Saginaw. It was very fresh with quality ingredients. We had the hand tossed crust and it was delicious. We also ordered an antipasto salad which complemented well. The service was very friendly and knowledgeable. We've had the mozzarella spears in the past which are also highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Next time separate pizzas. DH would prefer less sauce. Perfect for me. Olivia S is a great server!! Salad was fresh and crisp. Rocky Road Stout gets a thumbs up from dh.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Great atmosphere, the service was great, and the food was even better. I had the thin crust pizza and my wife had a salad, both were excellent.

Been to G's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!