“Great little spot downtown featuring local/fresh foods”
Review of Bradley 's Bistro

Bradley 's Bistro
Ranked #16 of 277 Restaurants in Saginaw
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Visiting Saignaw for only one night and wanted something other than a chain restaurant (all that seemed to be around our hotel) so that we could better experience the area. Husband and wife team have created local and fresh with their own twist. Service by Andrew was great and although they don't serve alcohol he directed us to an historic bar just an block away to purchase. Enjoyed the Lisa salad and the Mac and Cheese was creamy and tasty. Also tried green beans and Brussels Sprouts and everything very good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

small portions, sitting terrible, right next, too close to other people, who wants to listen to other peoples conversations. Noisy, would not go back. Overprice for what you get!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while on nisiness in Saginaw.
Had the pork belly in w a Japanese noodle and shitaki mushrooms in a nice broth, $12.
Very tasty and great service. Hopefully a chance to try dinner some evening.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here with our daughter. We were informed when we called to make a reservation that they were still working on their liquor license and we were welcome to bring our own wine, with no corking fee. So, of course we did. I had never dined in downtown Saginaw and I was pleasantly surprised. You can believe that the next time we go to the Dow event center, I will be trying to squeeze in dinner here beforehand! My favorites were the truffle fries and the quinoa salad, but overall everything we had was delicious.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I've been back several times since my first review and have increased my rating from 4 stars to 5. The kitchen consistently puts out tasty food and I love that they use local farms and butchers. Keep up the great work of producing great food while supporting our local economy!

Been to Bradley 's Bistro? Share your experiences!