“Lunch”

Bradley 's Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch while on nisiness in Saginaw.
Had the pork belly in w a Japanese noodle and shitaki mushrooms in a nice broth, $12.
Very tasty and great service. Hopefully a chance to try dinner some evening.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here with our daughter. We were informed when we called to make a reservation that they were still working on their liquor license and we were welcome to bring our own wine, with no corking fee. So, of course we did. I had never dined in downtown Saginaw and I was pleasantly surprised. You can believe that the next time we go to the Dow event center, I will be trying to squeeze in dinner here beforehand! My favorites were the truffle fries and the quinoa salad, but overall everything we had was delicious.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

I've been back several times since my first review and have increased my rating from 4 stars to 5. The kitchen consistently puts out tasty food and I love that they use local farms and butchers. Keep up the great work of producing great food while supporting our local economy!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We went for dinner with a few friends. Made reservations and were sat immediately. We had truffle fries and spinach and artichoke dip for an appetizer. Both were fantastic. I had the salmon and rice risotto. My salmon was cooked perfectly and the risotto was excellent. Great experience overall.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

This is a first class, new cuisine, very fresh and local, hole in the wall.....fun and simple...very good and professional chef and crew...thanjs. Best Mac cheese and salad in town....!!!