“Excellent soup!”

Add it.
Souper Cafe
Ranked #30 of 277 Restaurants in Saginaw
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Tried several things on this my first visit here. Two soups....a butternut squash and a chicken noodle. Both excellent! Even though I don't like squash! It was so creamy and rich. Chic noodle had fresh handmade noodles, need I say more? Yum! Tried the chicken salad on flatbread, good but quite lacking in chicken salad. Also tried egg salad, which had celery in it which added a nice twist. And the wonderful salad with dried cherries and nuts....oh my it was tasty, with the raspberry vinegarette dressing it was the perfect compliment. Will go back again soon to see what other surprises I find!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

it is a busy place. Food was good. I liked it because it was different. it is set up like a lunch line to do the ordering which was interesting.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stopped in for lunch, and despite having quite a few people in front of me in line, it moved quickly, and my food was ready to go by the time I got up to the register. I love the Lobster Bisque (usually with a bread bowl), and the Gorgonzola Salad. The value is great too! $11 for a full salad, 8 oz. soup, and a large soda. I paid $10 for a side salad & drink from Panera that wasn't half as tasty or filling! They always have a great variety of soups, wraps, salads & flat breads - all delicious!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Very good homemade soups. Salads and sandwiches are available, I've only tried the soups. I would go back again.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Perfect for lunch. I got the chicken pot pie soup it needed some pepper & salt, but that was an easy fix. I also got the 1/2 turkey sandwich, it was good but not great, my bread was a little on the soggy side and too much greens, (but some people like that and that was an easy fix also) I think I'll be back and try a different soup with a wrap. Table was messy, but we were there at a busy noon time. They do have a nice selection of soups.