“Very Yummy French Toast!”
Review of Fuzzy's

Fuzzy's
Ranked #23 of 309 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

I mean who wouldn't want to go to the dinner Joe Biden visited in Saginaw? But really, the French Toast was great and omelets were pretty good too. MLive said its one of the best breakfast places in Michigan. They also have tons of ice cream places.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Just came for ice cream on the first really warm night and we were surprised at how it was. However, they were quick and the ice cream was delicious! I think the busy-ness is indicative of the good food!

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

Went in to Fuzzy's to get some cookies because I happen to like them.. The man at the counter checking me out was very very rude. Every time I go in and he's working he is rude.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Stopped in on Sunday March 6 2016. People were at 4 maybe 5 tables. Waited almost 20 minutes before two waitresses came out they went over to a gentleman talked for a minute or two took an empty dish as they walked by they looked at me and keep walking. Never stopped to ask if I had been helped or not. Figured the owner and waitresses must make enough money they didn't need my tip or business so I left. Piece of advice to the waitresses. Waitressing was my first job I know what it's like I always tip 25 to 50%. Your loss. Won't be stopping in anytime soon.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

This place is fantastic!! The French toast is amazing, the breakfast sandwich is second to none! Service is great. If you are nearby, this is your best choice by a mile.

Date of visit: December 2015

Been to Fuzzy's? Share your experiences!