“Best food in town”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is by far the best Chinese food in the area by a long shot! The staff is the best especially the manager Michael. They go above and beyond for their customers. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Didn’t even stay to eat. Terrible dirty place the hosted was the rudest person I’ve ever met. I would not recommend this place to anyone. I’ve gone there before and the food was good

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My mother loves this place. I am not a fan of Chinese food, but the appetizers and soup are out of this world. Every time I go I get egg drop soup and an egg roll. The staff are really friendly. A good friend of mine used to play piano there. All she can say is great things. A must if you like soup and egg rolls

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The String Bean Chicken is my go-to item on the menu - I enjoy that it's simple (just white meat chicken and green beans) but full of flavor. I also enjoy the Farmers Market Chicken - tasty pieces of white meat and veggies.
Their egg rolls are some of the best around, and their crab cheese is awesome. We also enjoy the egg drop soup, look forward to it every time we go.
As far as Chinese Food in the Tri-city area, I vote Panda House as the best.

The service at times can be slow. But, the food is worth the wait.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The food here is generally tasty. I find the lunch specials to be of good value (soup, egg roll or crab cheese, entree and rice for around $8). I've enjoyed the Mongolian beef and Pepper Steak in the past.