“Best sushi in Tri Cities”
Review of Hello Sushi

Hello Sushi
Ranked #16 of 303 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

We've eaten sushi all over the country and this is still one of the very best. The owners are kind and really care about freshness and quality. Always one of our favorite places!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

They have good prices on their menu for sure! The Avacado salad is exactly what they say it is, and it is good.
(because Im on a darn Diet) Vegetarian sushi roll is good, but its not the best Ive ever had.
The place is clean and have alot of parking.
Personality could be a little more personable, but they were very cordial.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

I have traveled around the world and eaten Asian food in many places. The food is authentic and beautifully prepared. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is very nice. The owner is the chef. this is a favorite of many of the locals.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

First time dinning here and the sushi was good. The wait staff was pleasant. Will return to try other items on the menue.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Came as a family to try this place after reading the reviews. My husband and I loved the sushi, it was fantastic and fresh. The only reason I gave this a 4 star instead of a 5 was due to not having really anything for the kids. They tried the tempura fried shrimp, my husband and I loved it, but the kids didn't. Another reason for the 4 star was the price. Pricy place for sure. Our rating won't keep us from this place though, we will definitely continue to pick up sushi from here.

Been to Hello Sushi? Share your experiences!