“Reliable and good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2017

If you go to the Olive Garden, you are not looking for gourmet. You want good reliable food and service and this place delivers.
My husband had a stuffed chicken Marsala and I had shrimp scampi. They had no problem changing my pasta to one I could eat without wearing it. Both dishes were excellent. We had a lovely bottle of wine that would have made a great base for sangria. Of course the bread and salads were delightful.
Sadly, there was no room for dessert as a couple looked tempting.
Good value, good service, good food.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Server was attentive. Forgot to bring our drink order. No biggie, ordered dessert instead. Out of what I ordered, never had that happen there. Just found something else, tilapia with zucchini, tasty!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden is actually my favorite restaurant in Saginaw, and one the new deals for lunch or dinner, OG became the best!
Service and food are perfect always.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I am visiting my children every year living in Saginaw MI and they make sure to take us to Olive Garden to have dinner. They serve excellent Italian cuisine, ambience & service is outclass. Staff is too courteous & attentive ready to serve the guest. Food is exceptional delicious always.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to eat dinner. Just an FYI, you are better off ordering a dinner than just soup and salad at dinner time. It goes to $9.99 after 4, the create your own pasta starts at that.