“Big Margarita ”

Coco Loco
Ranked #22 of 277 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We order the media Margarita . Food was good. Never been there before so glad we didn't get the largest one.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious. I had a combo platter with burrito, enchilada, and soft taco. There was so much food I couldn't taco or half the burrito. Service was great. Drinks and food arrived super fast. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

The full order of nachos were HUGE!! Full of toppings and super delicious, even after I was full I kept picking at it. The atmosphere was bright, and our waitress was very attentive. Definitely coming back.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My son and I love it here. We go sometimes after school and its perfect, not to busy, can get in and out. Great Food, Friendly faces. Iv taken all my friends here threw out the years. David is the best server! They are all good servers but we have formed a friendship and its been wonderful. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 17 March 2017

Good menu, food served warm, service spotty, just an ok stop. The portions were good sized, the atmosphere was nice.