“great food, but dining area always dirty.”

Gabby's Pub & Grill
Ranked #34 of 309 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I have been here several times and the food is always great, but the dining room is always dirty. Even after the remodel (which thankfully took care of the smell from the old carpet), it is dirty. Even when I went for lunch a couple of times, the carpet was covered in food and garbage, which must have been from the day before since it was right after opening. Bathroom is not the cleanest either. Most of the time service is really good. If only they could (literally) clean up their act, I would return more often. When it is so dirty where you can see, I hate to see where you can't.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank briten8212016

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Just went back to a restaurant that has gone through many new owners over the past few years, last time I reviewed it was call Cookies! Today they are back and simply great, the burgers are some of the best in Saginaw County! The fries, real fresh cut fries skins and all are a blast from the past, not some frozen spiced wannabe! Prices are very fair as well as service, and they have a full service bar! Located at the corner of Swan Creek and M-52 (Graham Rd), give this one a try!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Four of us had heard about the how great their burgers were so we made a visit! Hands down!! The juiciest and tastiest burger I've had in years. Priced at $8. You can't beat it! We also ordered the chicken strips with their honey mustard. Again...the best I've had. Great atmosphere! We didn't have adult beverages but I noticed on their board all the different craft beers. They also had a board with daily specials! It's a must try!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

They continue to provide good meals. Good choices, portions and taste. Nice atmosphere and service. Kind of a sports bar theme.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Each visit I try to get another of their burgers. My wife is sold on their fish dinner, haddock and generous portions. I had the Black and Blu this time which had a very singed and large beef patty, crisp bacon and a sprinkling of Blu Cheese which was then passed through the broiler to crisp the cheese, a great touch and one I've not had before. Service was prompt and friendly- as usual. Questions about the choices were answered w/assuradness. Staff knows the menu!! There are many beers on tap and a small sample can be requested and, again, staff knows what each is like and gives great advice.. What was different on this visit was the number of families w/young children. It was around 6p.m.and of the 6 occupied tables 4 had a child or two and it was a different feeling, a pleasant addition. We were lucky perhaps. Not a bar scene though the waiter said that would change in an hour or two. This is a good mid-range eatery.

Date of visit: October 2016

Been to Gabby's Pub & Grill? Share your experiences!