“My Favorite Place! Chef Roberto Always Makes it a Great Evening!”

Sullivan's Food & Spirits
Ranked #5 of 303 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Here is this place for a family or romantic "special" meal. Not the standard reheated frozen Gordon Food Service meal. Scratch made, fresh caught, quality ingredients. He buys food I don't have a source for.
It may be the ambiance, or possibly meeting Chef because he brings his charm to the Dining Room regularly. He chided me into singing Happy Birthday to my wife as he accompanied on his accordion.
So many good meals, start with any of the salmon (does not use farm raised), you will have to take some home because of the very fresh salad bar. The salad selection is comparable to Ruby Tuesday, but higher menu quality. They have some wonderful desserts, but you won't have room unless you plan it.
This is the place in Saginaw I take my family to when we get together. They all enjoy it.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Seven adults came here for dinner and found a wide variety of menu items for reasonable prices. Meals included the salad bar with its many mixed salad options including red potato salad, beans, rice salad and more. I had one of the special items for that night which was flank steak with fresh sautéed mushrooms and potato of choice and a bourbon gravy. Meat was done medium rare to my liking and was mostly tender. Three had fish and chips which was deep fried cod and crispy, though a bit greasy. French onion soup had a nice broiled cheese topping. Overall this was a good place for a group to choose food to their taste and most items were under $15.00. There is a senior menu as well! There was also some live music in another room and the accordion player came to celebrate a birthday at the next table.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

My dad and 2 sisters and I are visiting Michigan from Arizona. We met here for lunch to meet my dads brother and some of his 1st cousins. It was a great atmosphere for a family gathering. They have large tables to accommodate bigger groups. We had 11 in our group and 2 waitresses taking care of us. I ordered the Almond crusted Chicken Cherry Salad, had dried cherries, dried cranberries and Cherry Dressing. It was really good! My only complaint would be drinks. I waited at least 30min to get a refill because so much time spent on ordering and bringing food and then didn't see my waitress until it was time to bring to-go boxes.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Good place for families. Went once with a group of ten for lunch and were seated immediately. Really good salad bar.
Good breakfasts, served until 4:00. I especially like their omelets.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

great food and salad bar, the lettuce wasn't dumped from a bag! fresh fresh fresh--- and their house dressing is the best