“Standard I-Hop eats”

IHOP
Ranked #19 of 277 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We were staying in the hotel next to the restaurant, so this was our quick place for breakfast. They seat you pretty fast and the eats are standard I-Hop: Pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage, coffee, etc. The quality was good and the servers make an effort to make your meal happy.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I loved this IHOP. I'm usually not a fan, however, this restaurant looked brand new. It was clean, the staff were trained well and the customer service was excellent! I would definitely recommend stopping for a bite if you are in the area.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

We love this IHOP! Excellent food. Clean. We travel a great deal on business and it's very rare that we experience OUTSTANDING customer service. The day we visited IHOP, our server was Jacob Camilleri. WOW! He blew us away with excellent customer service. Jacob (Jake) is what we consider the "gold standard" in customer service. He was courteous, prompt, thorough, and pro-active. He asked my husband, "would you like to take your coffee to go, sir"? His personality was genuine. A true indicator of that is that our children, 9 and 14 noticed! It was obvious that Jacob's customers service skills are genuine to who he is as a person. I never felt as if he was just being nice for a good tip...so I tipped him especially well. It is an employee like Jacob that gives any establishment lucky enough to have him, a good name!!! Please, recognize Jacob in some way. He most certainly deserves it. The Boardmans

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We were traveling North on the I 75 from Detroit. Stopped here for breakfast and I sampled their Berry Banana crepes ... luscious, soft, melt-in-the-mouth! We decided to try it on our return too, not many places open July Fourth evening but I would have chosen this place even if I had many options! So glad we stopped. I got myself the red white and blue pancake special ... just as good! Thanks for the friendly staff on that first busy Sunday lunch rush and even with the sporadic customers on the second visit. Only two staff, and they handled the show with personal interest and smiles!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

My wife and I had dinner at IHop last week. My wife had crepes and she said they were excellent with the fresh fruit etc. I had the triple something (eggs, bacon, pancakes) all of which were cook as ordered. Very pleasant waite person. Very enjoyable dinner experience