“Just a place for coffee”

The Coffee Club Browns Plains Village
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Only stopped for a meeting and coffee but the service and attendance was as if we had stayed for a full meal service.
Exceptional service and very welcoming and the coffee was great too.
Poured rain and the staff quickly brought down the rain curtains and all was good.
Well done people, we will be back and for a meal next time.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Went for breakfast and coffee and was not disappointed. Bacon and eggs cooked perfectly and good portion sizes. Almond milk coffee was delicious and overall great service

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times now. I asked for a lactose free milk to be used in my mocha and the girl used almond milk instead. It had a very distinctive nutty taste not like lactose free milk wgich has no taste at all. It was very disappointing and frankly tasted disgusting. However the service we got was friendly and my friends food arrived quickly and was tasty. Definitely need to take the young brunette girl off from the coffee machine. Big put off for me.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Go there often to meet up with friends. Great service from staff and food is good. We mainly arrive mid morning and ask for a coffee/soft drink with cake/slice or bisciut.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say but WOW. The service was impeccable, the food looked and tasted amazing and drinks spot on.
The store was very clean and service was fast even though it was very busy. I have a special order and they catered for that with no questions.
Owners should be very proud and happy of all the employees.

Date of visit: December 2017