“Great food”
Review of Boukie's Grill

Boukie's Grill
Ranked #23 of 229 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We had dinner early on Friday night. Husband had Chicken shwarama dinner. I had the Lamb Gyro dinner. we shared a small order of Hummus which was very good with a smooth texture. Pita bread was exceptional. LAMB was tender and flavorful. Husband enjoyed the shwarma; and (oddly) liked the turnip garnish on the hummus.

Server was very attentive and pleasant.

This will be or goto Middle Eastern place.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Food overall was descent but I prefer the food and La Feast better and it’s just down the street. I had their hummus, lentil, falafel and fatoosh and it was all okay, nothing special or that stood out for me.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

EXCELLENT. EXCEPTIONAL. PHENOMENAL. These three words describe Boukie's Grill, 105 South Main St at 11-Mile Rd, Royal Oak, Michigan.

Boukie's is as good as a Mediterranean Restaurant can get. Others may equal Boukie's Grill but would have a problem surpassing it.

The quality of our lunch was EXCELLENT. EXCEPTIONAL. PHENOMENAL. The portion sizes were large. The white garlic dip was OUTSTANDING. We had four baskets of their pita bread (it was in the form of rolls). Our server was polite and efficient. We tried to order extra pita bread as an appetizer and he said that would not be necessary because it comes with the meal(s). The salad dressing was out-of-this-world good.

I am out of adjectives. I would be amazed if anyone who likes and who knows good Mediterranean food can find any fault(s) with Bookie's.

1  Thank Kanbaatar
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We live in Royal Oak and have gone to Boukie's over 30 times. The food is always fresh
and tasty. The guys in the kitchen are awesome (garlic sauce is addicting). Servers are
courteous and attentive. Right across from the Emagine theatre, so dinner and a movie
is always a thought. When the weather is good, they have outdoor dining. If you enjoy middle eastern cuisine, please stop by you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank r P
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

It's been a few months since I've been here but the food is still excellent. We always have a great lunch special. The prices are good and the service is always prompt. One of my favorite places in Royal Oak.

1  Thank bugsy554