“An interesting night out”
Review of La Feast

La Feast
Ranked #70 of 229 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We had an excellent meal. The food was actually way too much. I think we could have eaten only the mezza platter for the four of us and it might have been plenty. The food was also served promptly and hot where appropriate. Lastly, the men were prompt, courteous, and eager to please. Cost was less than I have had for Middle-Eastern food and the people that had the lamb found it to be delicious. We will go again.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Got carry out from here on Thursday. We got the chicken and veggie soup, crushed lentil, falafel, fatoosh and hummus with pocket pita. The hummus was good and as was the lentil and fatoosh. The falafel was okay and so was the chicken and veggie soup. Everything was just okay but I didn't crave or want any one item. The fatoosh was good because it tasted fresh and I was most craving veggies that night. I ended up tossing the rest of the soup and the falafel and didn't finish either. The would get the fatoosh again.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

This is a favorite of my sister and brother-in-law, who live nearby. I can't even remember everything we ordered, but it was a phenomenal amount of food. Three adults and three kids ate until we were totally stuffed, and then we took home enough leftovers to feed two people another day. And it was less than $60 and extremely delicious. So tasty.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This is my favorite middle eastern restaurant. We have been coming here for over 10 years, LOVE the chicken shwarma!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

The evening began with the distribution of large overly ambitious menus with black tape covering options no longer available. There were very few guests in the restaurant. The waiter took our orders. One of us ordered a cup of crushed lentil soup and Greek salad without onions and peppers. The soup arrived cold and the salad had onions. I ordered the fatoush salad with grilled salmon and dressing on the side. My salad was finally delivered 20 minutes after everyone else's meal because the chef forgot about the order. My salad arrived soaked in dressing and the salmon was so overcooked and dry, I couldn't cut it. I asked for a redo with dressing on the side again. I got another dish and this time, there were many bitter ends of the romaine lettuce (usually discarded in prep work) and brown onion skins in my "salad" with unedible salmon. When I showed the owner, instead of just apologizing, I was faced with a 5 minute lecture on how good his food is in his opinion. Meanwhile, the two women next to us who arrived shortly after us asked their waiter to reheat their soups which had arrived cold. Not a place I will ever return to...