Review Highlights
Nice Theater

I like this theater because they have a bowling alley inside you can play pool and have drinks and... read more

Reviewed 10 December 2018
hollywood18
Southfield, Michigan
via mobile
Equalizer 2

A friend of mine at work suggested to me to watch a movie here as I was looking for movie theaters... read more

Reviewed 23 July 2018
301melaniea
Bowling Green, Ohio
via mobile

All reviews movie theater snack bar bowling seats concessions
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2014

This really is a great venue for parties and events. But it is pretty expensive and the food isn't great. I haven't tried everything but I wasnt impressed with most of the menu. It's still a fun atmosphere and the private rooms are great for parties, if you can afford to rent them out.

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I was there to watch Man of steel and the facilities need renovations and a popcorn supplier change.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Always clean, and offers a $6 option before 6pm even on weekends. Staff always friendly. My favorite place to see a movie.

Date of experience: May 2014
Reviewed 28 April 2014

You are eligible for a parking ticket in the city of Royal Oak even after paying to park in a public garage. I learned this the hard way in March of 2014 when I returned to my vehicle after a night on the town. Imagine my surprise at receiving a parking ticket on my window in a public garage that I had paid to park in.

I have since learned that the city of Royal Oak makes it a priority to issue as many parking tickets as it can to fund the city due to declining property values. It's sad to see a municipality so desperate for revenue. Don't believe the hype about how great a place it is to visit. I doubt if I will ever feel the desire to return.

Date of experience: March 2014
12  Thank Greg U
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I really like the Emagine chain of movie theaters - the prices are reasonable and the theaters are well maintained.
My only problem with the Royal Oak location is the constrictions due to its size. There are only a couple large theaters and if you are in one of the smaller ones and don't pay for the premium seats you can be as close as 4 or 5 rows back - way too close for me.

Date of experience: February 2014