“Lunch stop”

Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Rogers City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: We had 4 years to work hard and gain a respectable reputation in Rogers City. We are now in our own building!! The same attention to detail, care and pride go out on each plate we serve. Chef owned and operated. We pride our selves on scratch made food. From our homemade stocks, soups, sauces, salad dressing, desserts, and even HOMEMADE SAUSAGES!! That's right we grind the meat, stuff the sausage, and smoke the sausage. With the new addition to our smoker we do smoked brisket, polish kielbasa and even pastrami. To many homemade items to list. Can't forget about our cheesecakes. NY Style cheesecake!! We have done everything from plain to chocolate covered bacon cheesecake. We don't like to put limits on ourselves. We think outside the box. Come see for yourself what people are talking about!!
Reviewed 11 October 2017

My wife and I stopped for lunch because of th tripadvisor rating, we were not disappointed, we shared a Reuben sandwich and a bowl of chili, both were very good, run by a husband and wife team he is the chef and she is the waitress, very friendly, had homemade bread pudding for dessert which we enjoyed,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Tried a couple of times a salad and sandwich for lunch it was OK were not as flavorful as I anticipated

ScillsGrill, Owner at Scill's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Rachel, What did you have? We pride ourselves on the fact that we make most of our menu items, including salad dressings from scratch. If you could be a little more descriptive it would help. We cant fix what we do not know is broke.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped for lunch with my bride. She had the Taco Salad me a simple BLT. I knew the Whitefish was excellent here but it wasn't on the menu, I don't think, in any case u r sure to get good food here. $24.20 including tip. You will enjoy we did.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Best breakfast ever! Stop there every time we're in town. Went there for the first time for lunch. Was good also

Reviewed 5 August 2017

shrimp alfrado served with tails on! disgusting! and i had dry meatloaf. not good. pasta was stuck together. would not recommend.

ScillsGrill, Owner at Scill's Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Leslie
I am so sorry that you had an unpleasant dining experience. We at Scills Grill strive to bring our customers the best service and food that is possible. We make our food fresh and our sauces daily. I don't want to make excuses or argue. Fact of the matter you were not satisfied and I do apologize.