“Huge Menu”
Review of Chadd's Bistro

Chadd's Bistro
Ranked #10 of 148 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I live right down the road from this place, and this is the first time trying it since we just moved into the area.

They have a HUGE menu that includes subs, sandwiches, salads and some soups. The restaurant itself is very small though there are some tables to sit at if you would like to dine in.

My husband got a BLT and I got what was essentially a Ruben. Both sandwiches were really big and more than enough without a side of fries.

Really good food, we'll definitely be back again!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I love Ruebens, and Chadd's makes a good one. The challenge now is to try something else on the menu instead of just ordering the Reuben.

It's a tiny place and not very fancy, but that is what a deli/bistro should be.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We were out running errands and needed lunch. This place had the highest ratings around. It didn't disappoint. Extensive sandwich/sub menu. Al a carte. Fries are the main side. We didn't sample those, but they looked great. It's small--about 4 tables and 4 seats at the bar. Seems like it's mostly take out. I had a tuna melt that was solid, and the husband had steak salad that was great. I'd come back if I were up here again.

1  Thank jen1214
Reviewed 25 July 2017

All sandwiches are Ala-Carte. Pickles, chips, fries, cole slaw, etc are an add on. The Reuben was good, but the bread need to be grilled longer. The Cheese and Steak Supreme Sub was okay. The Veggie Fajita Sub was not good at all, as neither was the Peninsula salad. The fries are very thin and greasy.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

...as I sat in my parked car, an employee walked out the front entrance, blew snot rockets from each nostril, cleared his throat, walked back inside the front entrance, wiped his hands through his hair, and kept going like nothing unusual had happened. Needless to say, I did not eat here.

3  Thank Hwy_Adventurer