“Great Food”

Mission Pointe Steak & Seafood House
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Four of us for dinner after a long day of fishing and drinking beer and the Pub down the street was packed. Nice restaurant for our 2nd choice, had a very nice moist liver & onions. All were happy with their meals.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

After trying different restaurants, steak house and coffe bar the place where I really enjoyed the food during my staying in US was Missione Pointe, I loved the fish dish I had, and everything I tasted was of a superior quality.
Place is not too big, the area where it is located is not of particular interest but I'll go there again as soon as I'll have the chance.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Most of the time I get a great meal here but a couple times it was so so. One time they were out of steak. Bummer.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The steak and crab cakes were outstanding. Perfectly prepared... The crab cakes were crunchy and delicious and the steak was flavorful and cooked just the way we liked it.
We shared a strawberry shortcake desert which was so big that we couldn't finish it. And it was fresh, and outstanding! We will be back! Will was our waiter (and Tammy was his trainer) and they gave us great personal service.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We've been disappointed that last two times we have been here. They have dropped really good items from their menu and have discontinued some of the touches that made the restaurant special. The food is good and the service is good, but no longer outstanding like it once was.