“Can't get this stuff elsewhere!”

Ackroyd Scotch Bakery
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Redford
Cuisines: Irish, Scottish, British
Description: We are located in Redford on the northeast corner of 5 Mile at Beech Daily Rd, right next door to our friends at Donut Town. We are looking forward to your visit!
Reviewed 4 November 2016

Real deal meat pies, pasties, mac&cheese. Great short bread, scones and other authentic Scottish foods.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

This is more of a small bakery - deli. Do not plan to eat on site. They make and sell traditional Scottish foods, plus many other British specialties. Add American imaginative variations, and enjoy!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

My mom loves the blueberry scones here. She said it was a highlight of her trip to visit. Walking distance from Redford Town Hall and a really great little gem in Redford.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I purchase tasty baked goods at Ackroyds often. The sausage rolls have great flavor and a nice light pastry luff. The meat pies are yummy, and you have to try the mac 'n cheese pies. Nice to take to a party as well.

1  Thank FIREWMNMAC
Reviewed 13 March 2016 via mobile

I didn't realize this bakery was here and I was raised in this area. I stopped in after reading about it in the paper. I am not Scottish but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate what they sell. The shortbread was excellent. The tarts are old world. They are so tasty. The filling is flavorful and the crust melts in your mouth. We also bought some savory pies. Again excellent. It's nice to see a long standing small business that is thriving and deservedly so. I hope they are around for a long time . I will definitely go back.

3  Thank Jirasela