“A Pleasant Evening”

Olivera's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here and it were a pleasant surprise. I didn't think there'd be an Italian restaurant tucked away in Portland that's local. The food was tasty although the Jambalaya pasta was a bit spicy. The atmosphere was that of a pub ; with tv monitors, beer all around, and they serve burgers, too. Not quite Italian but very good just the same.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

We've been to Olivera's several times and we've always been very happy with the food and the service. We had been to the location in Ionia and were very happy to find out they were opening a location in Portland. We've tried serveral of the menu options, soup, burgers, sandwiches and steak, always really food.

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Breadsticks good.
I had Chicken Burrito and it was wonderful! Dad had Blackened chicken salad, it was just ok.
Loaded potato skins were yummy
Would recommend. Plan on a little wait for food to arrive.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in to have dinner with family. Tried the pork ribs and they were wonderful; very tender. Others had the chicken Monterey, salmon and club sandwich and it was all good.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I went there twice and the service was terrible. The first time we waited about 45 minutes and then the manager came out and told my the special that I ordered was not available and asked me what else I would like. I had to wait for them to bring me another menu and then wait for dinner. The food was good, but the service was terrible.
The second time we went we got a drink and then waited for over an hour before we got up and left. The table next to us who had also been waiting ordered 5 dinners and had to send back 3 because they were not cooked properly.
We will never go back. The same restaurant in Ionia is very good so we will go there instead.