Review Highlights
Scary!

Worth the money! Parents bring their children one weekend and come back again next weekend with... read more

Reviewed 26 April 2018
Laleli005
Rochester Hills, Michigan
FUN!!

Had a great time!! Every corner there was something new! I never knew if something was going to... read more

Reviewed 10 November 2017
elizabethhY8003FA
Hudsonville, Michigan

All reviews haunted house actors fear halloween group
Reviewed 15 October 2017

cool effects not the scariest place to go but worth the drive. probably the only place you can get attacked by a dinosaur, just ask my fiancee!!! lmao 8) got there at 6 and got a free t shirt for being the first 200 guest.we went early to avoid lines ive been to alot of haunts and this one probably put the biggest smile on my face. i literally turned just in time to see my gf get thrown against the wall and appeared to be getting eaten by a dinosaur. priceless!!

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Had a great time here last weekend. This is my fourth time going over the years and Erebus delivers every time! I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Although it was not scary to me I enjoyed watching others in my group scared out of their collective minds. It is a little on the spendy side but extremely bigger than the average haunted attraction.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

This haunted house gives you everything and more for your scary adventures on Halloween. You will be screaming and screaming throughout your visit at this attraction. I visit it every year and always make it a point to have dinner at one of the surrounding restaurants in Pontiac. It is definitely one of the best haunted houses I've ever been to.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We travel around every year and go to different haunted attractions and I must say this is one of my favorites!

We drove 3 + hours and it was worth it don't pass this place up!

Be sure to buy your tickets online though or you will be waiting a long time!

The actors are phenomenal and love what they do, and it shows and makes a difference.

The different levels in this haunt and the feel of invertigo was awesome!

The props were very cool and the scenes they have are out of this world!

Parts of it is very dark and uneven so be prepared and careful!

Thanks for a great time can't wait to come back!

Keep up the great work