“One of my favorite places for breakfast - quality and value”
Review of Zack's Of Plymouth

Zack's Of Plymouth
Ranked #22 of 154 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 February 2018

I liked this place. No pretences a great menu and for me they did corn beef hash. it was great.

Service is brisk and quick but no pressure to leave. They have WiFi which is a real plus.

My eggs were poached - perfection and their sourdough toast a good choice. To wash this all down a smooth flavored coffee and efficiently topped up throughout.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Zack’s is a nice, family restaurant with a huge selection of dishes to choose from. If you’re looking for an upscale family restaurant, this is not your place. If you’re looking for a good home cooked meal that is reasonably priced, you can’t go wrong dining here. They are open 24 hours a day which is a huge bonus being I travel and usually I don’t get to eat until 8:00 pm.

I was told about Zack’s from my best friend. So I decided to try them out. I first stopped in for breakfast. I ordered the Big Zack’s Breakfast. Wholly cow!!! I got a ton of food. 3 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon, 4 pieces of sausage, a lot of hash browns, two pieces of toast, a biscuit and gravy for only $8.49. The bacon was thin, and the sausages were regular size, but for the price, I wasn’t expecting thick cut, applewood bacon. The meal was pretty good.

Later that day, I was in the mood for something simple, so I stopped by again and had their Big John burger. For a diner, they shocked me. The waitress asked me how I would like my hamburger cooked. Very few diners and restaurants ask you that for a burger. So I said medium. Out came the hamburger. It was HUGE. Two good thick hamburger patties with bacon, sautéed mushrooms, lettuce, pickles, onions, and American cheese. I somehow fit the burger in my mouth, and when I bit into it the juices started flowing out with each bite. I was in heaven. That’s how a burger should be made. I went through a lot of napkins, but I found where I am going from now on when I am in Michigan. Great food for the price, and great service. If you are ever in the area I highly recommend you check them out. You won’t be disappointed. If you like taco salad I suggest you order theirs. It’s delicious.

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Food is always fast and good. Have tried specials and regular sandwiches and burgers and they are always good

Reviewed 10 November 2017

While I rate it average, as a "locals place" it is frequented regularly and provides real good value across a wide variety of family menu staples. Never had a bad meal in all our years visiting.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

This place is always open. Greek / Eastern European fare with traditional American classics. Something for everyone. Breakfast is served any time. Clean bathrooms. Friendly staff. Salads are fresh and crispy. They even have decent specials that aren't on the regular menu, generally a good sign. Sometimes you get a crowd of teenagers or college kids, but they are well behaved and quite. Lived in the area for years. Not too many 24 hour options that actually serve real food.