We visited Petoskey in August 2011 and stayed just one night at the Perry. The staff were very friendly and the rooms were large with extremely comfortable beds. We weren't there king but would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petoskey's only downtown lodging establishment is a charming, full service, boutique hotel that has been welcoming travelers since 1899. 75 individually designed guestrooms and suits, many of which are newly remodeled with individual climate controls, tiled showers and in room refrigerators. Larger suites and ADA accommodations are additional new offerings. Overnight stays at the Perry Hotel include vouchers for a full service cooked to order breakfast in the H.O. Rose Dining Room overlooking Little Traverse Bay or seasonal dining outside on the Lewis Street Porch. Evening activities include craft cocktails, local brews and pub fare in the Noggin Room pub. Downtown Petoskey is just steps away and features outstanding restaurants and unique shops and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Stafford's Perry Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staffords Perry Hotel Petoskey
- Staffords Perry Petoskey
- Stafford's Perry Hotel Petoskey, Michigan