All reviews valley view full size fridge front desk presidential suite limo service rolling hills hi express cinnamon rolls bottled water complimentary limo pancake maker small balcony cookies stretch limo living room free breakfast fall colors
Reviewed 24 October 2018

My family and I stayed in Room 214 on October 14th. We found the hotel to be very clean with inviting public areas. The pool area was very nice and I enjoyed my soak in the hot tub. The autumn views of the valley out the back of the hotel were outstanding! The front desk was very helpful in explaining the free local transportation options for our excursion back into town.

Room tip: If possible, get a room facing out the back of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2018

My husband and I stayed in room #409 on 10/17/18. We are returning guests and a reward member. We were surprised with an upgrade to a king mini suite!! It was awesome having a separate sleeping area with closing door. We both slept great! Will request that room type from now on. Clean, quiet, comfy room with awesome valley view. Nice amenities as always. Delicious hot breakfast. Nice improvements to lobby and breakfast area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sherri7013
Dawn B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2018

Thank you Sherri, for sharing your wonderful experience at the Petoskey Holiday Inn Express.

Reviewed 22 October 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at HI Express Petoskey. The rooms were clean, spacious and we even had a small balcony with a view of the Little Traverse Bay. Even though it was crowded (more than usual because of the "leaf peepers" in town this weekend - we stayed Oct. 13-16, 2018 in room 314) the staff was able to keep up with stocking the breakfast, cleaning the rooms on time and no issues with checkin or checkout. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The beds and pillows were the most comfortable I've had in a hotel in a long time! They even offered a complimentary stretch limo to take you to town, the casino or other places in the area. The location was perfect for reaching the downtown and nearby towns. Highly recommend!!! We will be back!

Room tip: Even numbered rooms face the Little Traverse bay, choose a room on the third floor or higher for the best view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dawn B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your stay. We are pleased it was Memorable!

Reviewed 20 October 2018

Twice a year I work a few days in Petoskey and this place agrees with me.

The odd numbered rooms face the east overlooking a valley of colorful foliage in mid October. I know the view is good on the 2nd thru 5th floors. None of the rooms overlook the water, but you'll see plenty of that anyhow if your visiting the area.

The room...comfortable bed, clean linens and towels, large screen TV, microwave and cold fridge gave me the comforts of home. The room kind of smelled like it had just been painted. Don't know what that was from. Bathroom was very clean. Full hotel the nights I stayed, but never heard any noise from rooms surrounding mine.

Didn't use the pool, but checked it out. It looked clean, the room was warm (cold outside) and the water to the touch was a comfortable temperature. Breakfast offered the best variety I've seen compared to any of the other four hotels I've stayed at.in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your stay. We are pleased your stay was outstanding.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed in room 211 on October 12th and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! It was dark when we checked in , asked for a room with a view and imagine my delight when I woke up, opened the blinds and saw a beautiful valley filled with amazing Fall colors! Our stay was wonderful from check in to departure, soft comfy beds, complimentary water by the door as you depart for the day, a beautiful lobby and friendly staff! We will be back for a longer stay at this wonderful hotel in the future!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dawn B, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thank you for giving us feedback on your stay. We are pleased your expectations were met with bright colors!