“Breadsticks are out of this world ”

Spicy Bob's Italian Express
Ranked #71 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped here the other day to get breadsticks and spaghetti. Unfortunately the bread was eaten before we got home. It is so good, chewy with a garlic butter crust. The spaghetti was topped with cheese with chunks of sausage. You can get meat sauce and a meatball, green peppers and onions added on request. The sauce was nice and rich with a spicy kick. Don't miss Bob's for a great casual meal.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I am so glad we found this little gem in Petoskey. We had pizza and breadsticks and both were really, really good! The staff were friendly, polite and cheerful. They looked like they actually wanted to be there and appreciated that you chose to patronize them. That makes a huge difference. The lady was even nice enough to give my son a token for a game of mini-golf at a facility across the street when she found out that it was his birthday, We will sure come back to Spicy Bob's to try the amazing variety of wings on the menu.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

If you like cinnamon buns you have to try Spicey Bob's Cinna Stix. They are warm, soft and covered in frosting.
The service person Olivia is a master at making them and she is one of the most pleasant fast food service people I have ever met, she is a gem!

Reviewed 26 March 2015

Our grandson was with us and told us his friend had told him how great this restaurant was. We took him there and he loved it. We got pizza and I got a sub/grinder. It was good.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

I stopped in to pickup something for dinner on the way home and requested a veggie grinder. Even though I requested some changes to the ingredients, they were very nice about it and I had my sandwich and was out the door in 10 minutes or less. I have since picked up other meals there and have never been disappointed.