“NO LONGER OPEN”

Alan's Northside Restaurant
Ranked #81 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Found this place, finally. It is now a Little Caesars Pizza. Trip Advisor needs to update this listing.

Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

Nice people, clean. I'm a veggie, and they have the best potato burrito I ever had. Hours open are short, but worth it!!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Two couples had breakfast today and we're very pleased. I got the Breakfast Burrito, thinking it would not be too big since the price was right, but I was wrong. It was huge and tasted excellent.

My wife had the half order of biscuits and gravy with eggs and bacon and agreed that it was a taste of Southern comfort in Petoskey.

Ham and eggs and a number one breakfast was ordered by our companions and the breakfast potatoes were a special hit along with the dark rye toast.

Another reviewer commented on the bathrooms'. They are older and could use updating, but were OK to use.

All and all a great experience and one we will enjoy in the future.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

Super friendly server (Chris) told us about the day's special. BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger. We were about to order it off the regular menu. Great save!
Burger was delicious. BBQ sauce tangy but not overpowering. Onion Ring garnish set it off nicely. Even without the discount, it would have been a good deal. The prices are very reasonable, lower than one would expect in a "Tourist Town".
My wife made use of the restroom (she is quite particular) and pronounced it "a little run down, but quite clean".
Pay attention to the Hours of Operation, you don't want to be set for a tasty family meal and realize you missed your opportunity.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Last time I was at this establishment, the bathrooms were absolutely disgusting! And to think that employees use them...makes one wonder...service was slow..food was horrible. I rarely see any vehicles at this place when I drive by it (which is about every day)...