“Yummy!”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #72 of 111 Restaurants in Petoskey
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Their location is actually good for it is nearby the hospital. Kudos to their clerk Star, she is very nice and helpful.

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

This place had great service and friendly staff. The young man who waited on me was so friendly and made my sandwich perfectly. I think his name was AJ. Thanks for the great service.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

We just wanted a sandwich, so we could eat outdoors on the lakefront. Many places to enjoy lunch and great scenery.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

I love sub sandwiches, and they make great ones here at this Subway. But what is especially great was the service I got!! I wish I could remember her name, but I ate there three times last week and she started to remember my order! I love that. Customer service is everything!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

The Subway was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The prices were great, cheaper than the Subway we frequent when at home. The bread was fresh and soft and all the fixings were fresh as well. There was a steady stream of customers and they have a drive through which was a nice perk if you didn't want to come in. Saw lots of outdoor adventurers using the drive through,. We ate there several times during our visit. Great place to eat.