“A pleasant experience”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #69 of 107 Restaurants in Petoskey
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Nice greeting by the young man on front counter. Quick service, order was correct and looking forward to our next visit. Bathrooms were spotless.

Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for a wick bite.

Very impressed as to how clean it is. The service was fast and the counter was very friendly. Will stop again.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

I ordered a frappe from a very nice polite gentleman behind the counter. He was fast and efficient on getting my drink and getting me on my way. I will be back for the service alone.

Warning: turning left back towards Petoskey can be a little tricky depending on the time of the day you visit.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

It seems that this McDonalds is cursed with long lines in the morning and slow service. My husband has stopped asking for customized breakfast sandwiches, as they just can't get it right.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

This fairly new McDonald's is located on the main highway into Petoskey on route #31 and is easy to locate and to park. I decided to eat breakfast at McDonald's because their breakfast sandwiches are very tasty and their coffee has a distinct flavor. The tables and floors were clean and I decided to enjoy my food there and chose a seat in the front by the windows looking out onto the highway. The sausage egg McMuffin was freshly made and delicious and the decaf coffee was just right. Several people of all ages were also enjoying their breakfasts. One of the servers actually brought more coffee over to me offering a refill. Much appreciated. A nice relaxing morning.