“Very good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: Telephone # 231-439-5988Fax # 231-439-5989
Description: Telephone # 231-439-5988Fax # 231-439-5989
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

A very good Chineese buffet restaurant best of its kind. The food is done freshly all day long and the choices are big. Very good price.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I wasnt expecting much from a buffet style Chinest place, however the food was much better then expected....

Reviewed 17 May 2017

As far as Asian buffets go this was OK. It's in an old fast food restaurant so there's not tons of seating and like a lot of these places it's not extremely well maintained. They had a decent selection of food. There were two kinds of shrimp (spicy and not) and cheesesticks and other traditional Asian dishes you find at these places. The service was good, albeit maybe a little too attentive in that I barely got to halfway through my drink before they asked to refill it.

The price wasn't bad though I ate there at lunch; I assume the dinner is a little more expensive.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I'm not a fan of China Buffet to begin with, but I wasn't the one choosing the restaurant. This one was exceptionally bad. Grease, grease everywhere! The noodles, green beans, and various meet entrees absolutely glistened with oil.
I realize restaurants go heavy on the fat because it carries flavors so well, that CB of Petoskey failed in the regard. Most of the entrees I sampled were sadly lacking in flavor.
I was highly suspicious of some of the meat. It was so highly process and oddly textured that it bore no resemblance to any meat one would buy at the grocery store. I'd love the see the DNA results of the so-called "Indian Chicken".
The "sushi" rolls were just sad. They looked as though all the wasabi and ginger in the world couldn't save them, so I didn't even sample.
Even the salads were yucko. Several featured fake crab, shrimp which were not properly deveined, and heavy, goopy dressing.
The one bright spot was a surprisingly good pork eggroll. The cabbage and other vegetables inside were fresh and tasty.

Next time I will try harder to persuade the party to go somewhere else. Anywhere!

Reviewed 9 March 2017

Nothing to look at on the outside . A little apprehensive going in but the reward is the variety and quality of food. Is it the best chinese buffer I've ever been in? No. Is the worst ? Absolutely not.

The food was all fresh and hot. The choices were good and the selection varied from fish, pork and chicken dishes. Very well stocked buffet and and many tastes are accommodated. We've been back several times