“Friendly, ok Mex fare”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Considering how far north of the border this is, you could do worse for a Mexican fix. Our waiter was friendly and concocted a margarita just for me with just tequila, lime juice, and triple sec, yum!

DIY chips and salsa is a nice touch.
The hot salsa wasn't very hot, but it added a bit of life to my beef chimichanga.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Went for an adult birthday celebration. We had the wings (bone in). Best wings in Petoskey is my opinion! Waitress was great with my grandson, who is 2. Happy with food and service. Not a fan of other menu items but the wings are excellent!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

On a recent visit to Petoskey we stopped in at this restaurant for dinner at 6:30 on Sunday evening. We could see many empty tables in the 9 minutes we waited for someone to seat us. We discussed leaving during that 9 minutes but decided to wait. We should have just left. This guy came out of the bar and said " I'll see if I have anything available". And kept right on walking, no greeting, no questions, nothing. We just left. This restaurant was extremely dark, and I am suspicious of restaurants that are dark, what are they trying to hide. We won't be back. If they don't want or don't need customers they should just close the place down. Went to Applebee's and were seated as soon as we walked in the door. Had a great bourbon street steak.

1  Thank Popparod
Reviewed 6 July 2017

DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY ON THIS PLACE. The food had no taste. We waited in the bar for over a half over for a table - walked in and there was only 8 tables being used. The service was slow. The food had no taste. The table next to use ordered their burritos with a sauce - the waitress brought out their burrito and about 10 minutes later brought their sauce. At the conclusion of the meal the sour cream finally came.

BEWARE - They will not split the bill.

1  Thank travellingmomro
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

What is with all the bad reviews? Our server, Ryan, was great and the food was good. My husband liked his margarita and his "tamale trio". I had the "make your own tacos" and it was really good. We would come here again.