“Yummy Gelato!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We stopped in American Spoon Gelato for an afternoon treat. The gelato was very good. For a small cup, you choose two flavors. I was stumped with my second choice and they made a suggestion - it was delicious.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Wonderful quacamole, everything hand made and fresh, including the taco sauces. Also a gelato bar to die for. A lovely outside dining area by a large green space and fun to see the people walk by.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Good gelato with yummy local flavors. A little pricey, but fairly large servings to feel like you get enough bang for your buck. Super cute shop and great outdoor lawn and seating. Great place to enjoy a summer night!

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Gelato was the best! A little pricy we paid $14 for 3 smalls but very very good! Not sure if we will go back just because of the price.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

My husband and I ventured in here on a trip from Green Bay, WI. What a great place to taste before you buy. We got 2 jams and 4 sauces. If you buy 6 jars, you get the 7th one 1/2 off.
But what I liked was that there was not an excessive amount of sugar in the preserves nor the sauces. I bought the mushroom, tomatillo and sunflower seed salsas and already used the mushroom jar. They are delicous AND made with natural ingredients.