“Great spaghetti! Tuesday karaoke!”
Review of Amore Pizza

Amore Pizza
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Paw Paw
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The spaghetti & meatballs, I loved! It came with French garlic bread & salad! Then on Tuesday @ 7pm (the night I happened to be here) they had karaoke. If you enjoy singing or just to watch, it was a good time! Everyone gets into it. The DJ (if that's what they are call) was Mark Graham---GREAT, kept every thing very fun! I enjoyed myself!

1  Thank sandrazebraitis

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We go here anytime we are in the area. We love the pizza and cheese bread sticks! The service is always great! The staff is always super friendly! The place is always super clean! We love it!

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Only in business for a couple of years but improving all of the time. Excellent pizza and most of the Italian dishes I ever tried have been good.
Once in a while there is live entertainment which can be too loud at times.
The staff is friendly and the owner us usually on site working hard and meeting with customers.
A very nice place to eat.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

Great pizza for the prize! Large pizza fed a hungry family of five - a pre-teen and two kids under ten years old and two hungry parents - pretty good size. They delivered to the hotel and were timely.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

We usually get takeout pizza (love it!), but decided to eat in on Tuesday evening. Wasn't busy, so we sat right down and waitress was very prompt. From the outside it looks small, maybe a little run-down, but the inside is nice, very clean. We both had salads and then I had the manicotti and it just hit the spot after a long day!! My husband had the spaghetti and ate it all. Also got complimentary garlic bread. All food came quick. We will definitely return!