“more than Pizza”

Old Chicago
Ranked #14 of 126 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 December 2017

In Okemos on business and wanted to sit down to eat and not at a fast food joint. Saw Old Chicago and we thought we'd give it at try. The service was great and the food was excellent. I recommend the spaghetti sausage bowl!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Great food. Huge selection of beer. Decent prices. Able to see TV from where ever your seated. Nice wait staff.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I enjoy coming here. The service is usually subpar, there have been a few occasions where we waited to be seated and the staff would not stop their conversations at the bar to seat us so we ended up leaving. The pizza options are good and the flavor is always nice. I even enjoy their burgers. The environment is nice. We come here once in a while, but due to the gamble with service, it is not our first choice.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I was starving and need food after an event. That is what we got...food; greasy, unimaginative, poorly spiced, barely hot, run of the mill food. (Only good thing I can say was our waiter (Steve) was polite and got us our "food" quickly.)
Just don't do it . One drink an app and a pizza = a waste of $40.00.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Old Chicago serves good deep-dish pizza but nothing extraordinary. We came here for dinner and ordered the Roasted Chicken & Apple Walnut, Boneless Chicken, and a Pizza. The salad was disappointing; while the serving is big, it lacked flavor. The salads at Wendy's tastes better than theirs. The boneless chicken was all right but could use a little less of the batter. All in all, it was just the pizza that tastes good but not good enough for me to keep coming back.
Another thing that struck me is that the guy at the reception didn't take us to our table. He just told us to find a table we'd like. That was kind of odd.

1  Thank Jennifer G