“Best chimichanga”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 19 February 2015

We are in to visit periodically and they always have good service. I especially like their chimichangas--but try different things because I have found much of it to be very good.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

Food and service is consistently great. My granddaughter's favorite place for tacos and one of my favorite places when you just have to have Mexican.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

I love cancun! The food is always good, love the Is Special and they add extra cheese for me without charging (you don't find that everywhere anymore). The service is always great too. Love the atmosphere too. We go at least once a month if we can.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

Ate dinner at this restaurant with a group of friends. There were 6 of us, altogether. The noise level was so loud we could not hear the conversation at our table. We all agreed the food was good, but we won't go back, due to the high noise level. Too bad.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

After hearing for over a year now that this is the best place to get "authentic" Mexican food (other than me cooking it myself), I gave this place a try last night. The decor was rather garish, it looked more like Disney's Tiki Room than a Mexican establishment, but whatever. The prices and portion sizes were very good, although the wine glasses were miniscule (yet the margaritas were practically served in bowls!). As for the food, it was ok. I had the carne asada, and it was overdone and dry (although the seasoning was very close to what you'd find in a good carniceria, I'll give them that), and the tortillas were obviously not made on site, which is a shame.The refried beans and cheese were good, as was the pico de gallo and the guacamole, but the Mexican rice tasted like it was just plain old rice with watered down Rotel in it-what's up with that? Hubby had a chimichanga, and that was pretty good from the bite I took from him. Service was not exactly neglectful, however I did notice that one Mexcian family that came in got a lot more attention than the other patrons in the establishment (mind you, I'm Hispanic myself, but I didn't think I should need to speak Spanish to the wait staff in order to get better service), and we weren't asked if we wanted any dessert, just given the check once we'd finished our meals. Honestly, I felt like we were being rushed out, or had been there too long or something...and I'd really wanted the sopapillas as I hadn't had them since my last trip home to Arizona, but by then I just said forget it and left.