“Quick Lunch ”

Applebee's
Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

We went here for a quick lunch the other day. Chicken Fajita Rollup was very good, as was the salmon. Server was friendly & fast.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The fries are best without the added spices. The riblet's Can be good. The ribs are average. The salads are good. I had stomach cramps after eating the salad however. (?)

Reviewed 12 June 2016

I had the Asian salad without meat to go. This is a nice vegetarian choice and I have ordered it many times from different locations. The dressing is very good and curbside is a nice option. The restaurant is right next to the Hampton Inn which makes it very convenient.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We brought our kids and grandkids here last weekend. A few of us ordered steaks. They were tender but overdone. Some of the sides were cold and had to be sent back. They brought new orders out and they were fine. The wine was good. The bartender and the waitress were great. I think Applebees is more for appetizers, soups, sandwiches, etc. In my opinion it probably is not the place for a steak.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Let me start out saying I have had pleasant dining experiences at this restaurant in the past and that perhaps last night was an aberration. As a diabetic, I need to be careful with my selections. I ordered soup and the grilled shrimp spinach salad. When the salad arrived, it was tiny, much more the size of a side salad than a dinner salad. When I mentioned this to the server, she just slunk away rather than dealing with the situation. The salad was supposed to have a bacon vinaigrette., but it turned out to be drenched with a sugary syrup than a vinaigrette. My companions ordered desserts, they complained about the stingy amounts of ice cream accompanying them.
I left the place feeling that it had perhaps changed and not at all for the better and offered very poor value..