“LOVE Portabella Ravioli!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2015

My husband and I ate lunch here a few days ago. He had unlimited salad and soups and I had the Portabella Ravioli. If I was on death row and could have anything for my last meal....I would want the Portabella Ravioli and chocolate cake of some kind. It's THAT good! Only reason for 4 out of 5 rating is the salad was not as good as usual. We both thought it had too much italian dressing on it and it was kinda limp.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Despite the fact that Olive Garden is a chain restaurant, they have excellent Italian food for a good price. The service on this particular visit was outstanding! I will definitely be back again!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

My wife and I had two friends we wanted to take out for dinner and conversation. Olive Garden is a great place to go for that purpose. The restaurant is designed and furnished to be quiet even if it is crowded. We were greeted and seated immediately upon entering the establishment. Our server greeted us warmly and offered us wine samples, which we accepted. (The samples were sufficient.) We selected an appetizer, which the server immediately processed. She then returned to take our dinner orders. When the appetizer was served, the salad was also served, which was something of a nuisance as all of the plates and bowls on the table made it too crowded. We would have preferred to have finished the appetizer before the salad was served, but the server had her instructions.

Our meals were very good, as can always be expected at Oliver Garden, but we did feel a bit rushed and there was no reason for it as they were't busy. Still it was a very nice evening.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

It's Olive Garden. You can't go wrong here. You will get full. You will have a good time. You will eat a good meal.

Reviewed 16 March 2015

Got right in, no waiting. The menu has changed and it is hard to find normal Italian fare. The salad is always my favorite. The garlic bread had no garlic. We ask for butter they gave us two small pads. Ask once more for butter got one pad this time. I ordered angel air spaghetti with sun dried tomatoes, bacon and cream sauce. It was not very good, there was probably a teaspoon of the tomatoes,didn't know where the bacon was, the cream sauce did not have much taste. My husband tasted it and agreed with me, my husband got angel hair spaghetti with meat sauce. He said his was okay. Service was fast. The restroom, was really a mess. We will give them another try, they have been good in the past.