“Best Dessert ever.”
Review of Live Gluten Free

Live Gluten Free
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Norton Shores
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Wow, I got to choose what I wanted for dessert. That never happens any where but here.
So many items to pick from.
There were 4 of us and we all got something different so we could all try a bite.
And you can order LIVE GLUTEN FREE and get it mailed to your home.
Yumm.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Cute little place with lots of sweets and breads. Nothing fancy with the coffee, but then I like basic. Nice small selection for sandwiches/wraps. Met friends for coffee & a light lunch which was ok. The cupcakes were amazing. They seemed very busy with the bakery portion of the business. Many people ordering pies and cakes for the holidays. The downer: no public restroom (they are in the process of a new location that will have a public restroom). Plus, if we needed assistance we opened the main door and someone would come out to the tables. There was no other way to get their attention.

1  Thank DutchLace
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I come for the bakery. Lets be honest, that is their best quality. Consistently good every time! Prices are great for the quality of food you are receiving. I'm not strictly gluten free, and my husband is definitely not, and he even approves of the desserts for here. Definitely a place to check out even if your not gluten free.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

We found this quite by accident, and could not have been happier with their food! Since our purchase 3 days ago, we've had their Key Lime cupcakes - delicious. Death by Chocolate - omg. Salted Caramel - fantastic. Raspberry and Lemon Raspberry, both heavenly. Their special 'King Dong' or a GF version of a ding dong, which they made while we waited (took about 5 minutes), and carrot cake square, which I had the following morning as coffee cake. Two of us also split an iced brownie - out of this world, especially when served with some mint chocolate chip ice cream. Delighted to have found this bakery/eatery, and next time will try some of their sandwiches or wraps. Ignore the gluten-free logo - if you served these as dessert, nobody would ever know they were GF. They also deliver if you live out of the area. Yea! Also closed on Mondays if you're driving through.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I had to be gluten free for a while and that is how I found this place. The breads and sweets are amazing! I no longer have to avoid gluten and I still visit here often. The staff is very friendly and the cupcakes are so good! I highly recommend eating here, even if you're not gluten free.