“Good variety and always some nice specials for the day”

The Garage Bar and Grill
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Northport
Cuisines: American
Description: It's new this summer. Owner used to own The Eat Spot in the same city. They are on Facebook.
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We have eaten here at least 3 times over the past couple years and always found their food and service very good; it is small and half of the seating is outdoors but they do have umbrellas over the picnic tables. They have lots of BBQ selections, burgers and a soup of the day. Last visit I had and excellent salad loaded with smoked salmon, candied walnuts, apples, cheese and a nice balsamic dressing. It is one of our go to places in Northport. Flies can be a problem near the windows where the sun comes in.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I took my daughter on vacation for 5 days. We ate here four mornings out of our five. The most amazing breakfast entrees and Cocktails. Fun place to go and amazing food.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Stopped by twice during our last visit to Northport, on the recommendation of my brother in law, who lives in the area. First visit was for a late lunch and the second was later in the evening for drinks and appetizers. The Whitefish is awesome here. Was pleasantly surprised by our nacho's, as well. Probably the most loaded nacho's ever, which generous portions of pulled pork, and other yummy ingredients. Bruce and his attentive wait staff, along with a robust menu with very competitive prices make this a must stop when visiting the Northport area. We will definitely be back to the Garage next time we visit Northport.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

'Twas good.

I didn't really try anything else. There was a woodfire stove pizza thing that pulled up, not sure if it's related but it was good, I assume.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

It can be tricky to find good vegetarian fare! Best black bean burger I've had in a long time, not very spicey but that's fine with me. My husband's pulled pork burrito was delicious, generous portion too. Greeted by the single waitress on duty and she made a great recommendation for an ale. Speedy service, reasonable prices for the serving sizes. Would come again