“A must eat!!!”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Everyone is welcome at Bernie O's Pizza. We are the inventors of the infamous "Twist" Pizza, which has been featured on The Food Network as well as winner of several "Best Of" awards at the national, state and local level. If you love pizza, you will love The Twist!
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Went to N Muskegon to deliver something, and our son recomended we stop at Bernie O's for lunch. We followed his suggestion and WOW !!. If you are a fan of thin crust pizza, this is the place for you. If you are a fan of unique and /or interesting combinations of ingredients and flavors......this is definitely the place. MY husband loved the stromboli, I also thought it was great. My favorite is the Memphis pizza, Amazing!!! The owner and genius behind most of the flavor combos is a food artist.

All we can say is..................A MUST GO TO !!!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had Bernie O pizza with garlic spinach. It is to die for. Great taste and just the right amount cheese garlic spinach.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I've eaten at all the Muskegon pizza places, and I'd pick this one over all of them. I cannot believe I have never eaten here - it was the trifecta of value, flavor, and service.

We were dubious about the Twist and pleasantly surprised - at first, I thought "this is okay," but it worked really well together. I want to try the other specialty pies, but I don't know if I'll be able to resist the Twist.

The bernie bites were fun, well made, lots of crispy cheese bits with nice dipping going on. We also had a salad that was chopped up well - very easy to eat!

My favorite part was the crust. I wouldn't describe it as thin, though it's not thick. It had the perfect amount of chew, still a bit crisp, and seasoned well. It tasted good - not bland or overly salty. I would eat a pie from here anytime with a crust like that.

If you want local pizza, this is the best spot for it. Easy decision.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with the group of about 15 Boy Scouts and totally crushed their “all you can eat” pizza buffet. The pizza was way better than expected and their Stromboli was off the chain. We surprised them and they did have a little trouble keeping up with us. They were already pretty full for their regular lunch rush. But they did an outstanding job and the staff were all very pleasant. We had been to the luge track all morning and the boys were hungry. Thanks Bernie O’s!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 13 December 2017

My wife and I were given gift cards to Bernio's for Christmas and we had never been nor had we noticed where it was. We have now eaten there several times and have enjoyed the buffet. It has a very good selection of pizza and dessert items. The salad array, however, is the best. The many side items are nicely chopped so you don't struggle eating it off your plate. It is a bit expensive as these places go and they don't offer soup but it is local and the food is good! Highly recommended.

Date of visit: August 2017