“Really nice ”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent ans awesome , you can go here whithout problem. It's an artist and he is a good artist !!!!!!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

It was a nice afternoon with the local market going on outside. Played Uno, drank beer and ate pizza.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

The pizza was good but one of our group had cassoulet that wasn't as nice as anticipated. It's a casual restaurant and was open one night when not much else was. The service is fine. Popular with visitors with kids.

One dinner here was enough for us.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

First off this is not an Italian restaurant - it's fundamentally French and, typically, does a good line in pizzas: the menu contains all the local specialities. The food is straightforward but well cooked and very good value. This is a small, friendly restaurant that typifies rural France. It is a little tight on space but the ambience is great. In an area that shouts gourmet at every turn, this unprentenious little gem in understated but delivers on all fronts.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I've eaten here before and have recommended it to my customers and friends, but my last visit was very disappointing. I was with local English friends and all other customers were more important than us, maybe because we were assumed as tourists. My pizza was served with a raw egg, when I asked for it to be grilled, it was removed, never to be seen again. Pizza base uncooked as was middle of pizza filling. Duck average, omelette very nice, cassolette OK. Waiter vety distracted. I will not be recommending again..... Shame.