“Get the Ribs!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 October 2017

This place is awesome! Great atmosphere, excellent service and awesome food all up and down the menu. I was with a group from work so I was able to try many of the appetizers and took the ribs home with me. I will be making the trip to North Muskegon to visit this place. You should too!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Great portions and food had the pub burger, great beer selection. Cool staff, atmosphere, wish it wasn’t during the week.
Fun staff, don’t miss it will be back!!!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I had the beach bread which was the best. Then the Hobo steak pie, which is a hamburger with mashed potatoes and stew on top. My sister had the boneless wings, which are chicken nuggets.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

There was a twenty minute wait. The food was outstanding. The stew is a must have. Service was good.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Sat in the bar area at about 5;15 pm. Busy but a wonderful waitress. Pleasant, sweet and really cared. I had fajitas- awesome and my husband had 1/2 rack of ribs. He said they were wonderful. We had just finished moving and we dog tired and hungry. We picked the right place.